Hulu is among the best and famous online streaming services for movies, TV shows, and series. Hulu provides you access to the best collection of TV serials, web-series, and films. If you are using the Hulu app then you have to know how to skip ads on Hulu! You know how frustrating it is to watch advertisements while watching TV serials, shows, or movies. The commercials on Hulu will not allow you to see the show in peace.
If you have Hulu’s basic plan, you will face some particular ads at the starting of streaming your famous TV shows or movies. The simplest method to skip ads from the Hulu app is to upgrade to the pro version, also known as “Hulu Premium.” There are many other methods to block or skip the Hulu ads easily. Here, you will get the complete guide on how to skip ads on Hulu easily.
Unlike various platforms like Netflix, HBO Prime, and Amazon Prime Video, Hulu also allows applicants to watch their famous TV series before its release. There are several award-winning series like I Love You, America with Sarah Silverman, and The Handmaid’s Tale, which is exclusively accessible on Hulu. You can watch these serials without any ads by following the below-stated methods.
How to Skip Commercials on Hulu? Check Out 5 Simple Methods
Now, you will not feel annoying while watching the movie or serials on Hulu. After reading this, you can enjoy your preferred movie or show without getting distracted from Hulu commercials. You can follow below different ways to skip ads on hulu.
Method 1: Open The Two Tabs Simultaneously
- First of all, open the Hulu website or app and choose your preferred TV show or movie.
- After that, start another web-browser on the next tab and launch the Hulu preferred TV show or movie to the similar program you found in the initial step.
- Later, mute the sound on the next or second tab and fast forward the video before the first commercial. Note: you may easily detect ad location by various marks like you will get on YouTube.
- Return to the previously opened Hulu tab, where you saw the TV shows or movies and watched your preferred content.
- When the first ad comes, then mute the sound, open the next or second Hulu example, unmute it, and go back to the first advertisement.
- Since it has previously run that ad, the serial will begin immediately from that point; thus, press on the “skipping” tab for blocking the ad.
- Whenever you see commercials, repeat these points one by one and enjoy the endless advertisements on the Hulu program.
Method 2: Try To Use An AdBlocker
If you want to know how to skip ads on hulu, you should use AdBlocker to block the ads. Ad blockers may be useful in skipping commercials not only on Hulu but another various streaming services that comprise Amazon Prime Video, YouTube.
- Chrome AdBlocker extension is beneficial to skip or block ads on Hulu.
- You may easily download the AdBlocker from the Chrome browser, open the “Setting” option, choose the “Extension” tab, and press on it.
- Go to the “Search” bar and mention the “AdBlocker,” and press on it. Add AdBlocker on your Chrome browser, which will help you skip ads on Hulu and other websites.
- If it fails to block commercial shown by Hulu, then use some ad-blockers or methods below.
Method 3: Upgrade to Hulu Premium
Hulu depends severely on commercials to provide applicants a low-price experience. If you want to enjoy Hulu without any ads, then you have to upgrade to Hulu Premium.
- You can purchase Hulu’s regular plan, which is $5.99 (monthly). In this scheme, your preferred shows or movies will be disturbed by commercials.
- The price of Hulu + Live TV is $54.99 (per month), and the cost of Hulu (no ads) + Live TV is $69.99 (per month).
- If you want to skip or stop the ads, you may select the best Hulu (No ads) plan, which costs $11.99.
- Hulu comprises a Hulu + Live TV scheme that permits you to see live shows from over 65 channels.
- You will enjoy the local news and sports on this scheme after getting Hulu’s regular plan, which costs $5.99.
Method 4: Refresh Or Reload The Page
Refreshing or reloading the same page does not stop the commercials; instead, the amount of time you spend watching ads will be decreased. Here, you will get the complete instructions on how to skip ads on hulu after refreshing or reloading the page.
- You will possibly get the commercials while watching TV shows or movies. Refreshing or reloading the page can be an excellent solution to skip Hulu’s longer ads.
- Many Hulu commercials are shorter, between 30-50 seconds; these typically occur during the TV show or movie. Other commercials last longer, some up to 3 or 4 minutes.
- Whenever a long commercial arrives, reload or refresh the page to get a shorter commercial. The solution does not skip the commercial, but it is a time-saving option.
- Through this solution, you will avoid or block the long commercials and change the length to short.
Method 5: Use The Web Filtering Option To Skip Ads on Hulu
You may easily skip or block the Hulu commercials via the web filtering option under the Access control or Parental control, which will get in your router control management. You need to know how to skip ads on hulu by using The Web Filtering Option. The specific URL or domain that plays the ads will be cleaned, and you will not be disturbed by any commercials while watching the movies or shows on Hulu.
- First of all, you have to log in to your router or modem control panel and attach it with your Internet connection or Wi-Fi.
- Now, launch any web-browser on your laptop or computer, mention the ID address (192.168.0.1) or your default router IP address, and now press on the “Enter” tab.
- After that, go for the “Web Filtering” option, and it may differ according to your router.
- Now, you have to mention or add this “ads-e-darwin.hulustream.com” domain without citing your block data or web filtering choice.
- After making changes to the router, press on “Apply” and start your router again.
Hulu is the best and top-rated on-demand video streaming facility that allows its users to watch and stream famous movies, series, TV shows, and serials in Japan and the US. However, watching the commercials for nearly 4 minutes causes some inconvenience to the users.
Unhappily ads come in on some regular plans, and the best part is that you may skip or block those irritating ads and watch Hulu content without commercials. The above methods will permit you to enjoy the Hulu movies or serials that applicants can apply to stop or block ads.
Also Read: Can You Play Roblox on PS4