Are you currently using IMVU services and are now looking for how to delete IMVU account permanently?
If yes, this article will help you to do the same with great ease and quickly. IMVU is one of the leading metaverse and social networking sites that is providing its services since 2004. IMVU provides a way for its users to meet new people, chat with them, and creating and new games by using 3D Avatars.
If you don’t want to go with this service and want to abandon it the best thing you can do in the league is to delete it. The guide we are here with is to elaborate on the perfect way to how to delete IMVU account for both PC and mobile phones.
How to Delete IMVU Account Permanently on PC or Laptop?
If you are interested in learning how to disable your IMVU account you first need to learn how to log in to it. So, let’s startup with the very first and then learn how to disable this account.
- Launch your web browser and then go to the official website of IMVU. You can make a simple search for the same or can even use URL: https://imvu.com as well.
- Once you will land on its login page, just tap on the Login option to proceed further with the process.
- You will be now asked to enter your login credentials. You have to add your email address in the very first field and then your password in the second field very carefully.
- Once you are done with it, simply tap on the Login button to allow the process. It will provide you effortless access to your IMVU account.
- Search for the option of Delete Account on the home page of IMVU and if you failed to do so, you can simply use URL: https://www.imvu.com/catalog/web_delete_account.php
- Once you are done with it, you next have to enter your password in the given field. Tap on the Continue button to proceed further.
- Bingo! You have successfully deleted your IMVU account now.
- You can simply tap on the “Back to store” option for the main page.
How to Delete IMVU Account on Smartphone?
Being an IMVU user, you might be well aware of the drawbacks of this service. Let me tell you the major ones. Even if you already have deleted your IMVU account from your PC or laptop, you need to delete it from your smartphone as well for deactivating your account permanently. Yet, it is not so difficult process but yes quite annoying we have to delete the account from everywhere.
Keep on following this guide for learning how to deactivate your IMVU account permanently from your smartphone.
- Search for the IMVU icon on your smartphone and click to open it.
- Once you will tap on it you will be able to get access over the delete IMVU account. If not you can use URL: https://www.imvu.com/catalog/web_delete_account.php for the same.
- You will be now launched to the main webpage of IMVU. You next have to log in to your account with IMVU. For making the access, tap on the Login button,
- IMVU login form will appear on your home screen. You have to enter your email address here that is associated with the IMVU account.
- Once done, next enter the password of your IMVU account carefully in the provided space.
- For deleting your IMVU account successfully from your smartphone you have to tap on the Login button.
- You will e now asked to enter the password of your IMVU account again. The process is enabled just to confirm your identity here.
- You will be now landed on the page that you can use for deactivating your IMVU account.
- Once you will add on the password of your IMVU account here you next have to tap on the Continue button. It is the way to confirm that you are going to disable your IMVU account permanently.
- You will receive a notification message on your home screen related to the successful deletion of your IMVU account permanently.
Not everything in this world is perfect. It is always advisable for you to delete your account from all that software that are causing issues while accessing or are a threat to your security. We have added up the detailed process for deleting your IMVU account permanently from your PC or laptop and smartphone as well. Don’t rush, and make sure to follow up the given guide very carefully so that you could avoid the chances of making any mistakes there.